Russian River Chamber and Sonoma County Webinar series
The Russian River Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Sonoma County, was looking for someone to help them design and produce a webinar series to enable local merchants to transition their businesses to a more online-centric model.
After two consecutive fire seasons, one serious flood, and the health crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic, the Chamber wanted to create a webinar series program that would offer merchants, hoteliers, restauranteurs, and other local business owners the opportunity to learn and ask questions regarding the basics of creating a web presence, utilizing mobile, social media, and other technologies, as well as the practical implementations of adding these components to their brick and mortar businesses.
- Design and create a four week classroom program using the Zoom webinar series format
- Tailor topics around actual Chamber member businesses
- Be available to answer general and business specific questions from participants
- Create downloadable materials for participants, detailing action items and real world cost estimates
- Provide a set of resource links for participants to refer to after the webinar sessions
- Understanding the e-commerce work flow
- Choosing the appropriate platform
- Gathering and/or creating the content needed to successfully deploy an e-commerce product
- Measuring stats and understanding analytics from various sources
- Determining the most effective and cost efficient marketing options based on target demographics
- Launching a successful e-commerce product